Table of Contents
Revision date: 24/09/2018
Our VPN service
Indie Systems virtual private network (VPN) Services are transitory digital network communications services, which enhance internet security and privacy. At your individual request and at your sole discretion we provide virtual private network (VPN) connection and/or dedicated VPN server – for your exclusive use, at your own risk and responsibility. You are solely and exclusively responsible for the use of the Indie Systems VPN Services. Indie Systems will not be liable in any way or form for actions done by its users including criminal liability and civil liability for harm executed or not executed. Indie Systems liability is further limited by other provisions of these Terms.
We grant you a permission to use the Indie Systems Services subject to the restrictions set forth in these Terms. Your use of the Indie Systems Services is at your own risk. The Indie Systems Services may be modified, updated, interrupted or suspended at any time without notice or liability. We do not bear any liability for any harm or other adverse consequences to you, caused by this. Indie Systems, its owners, employees, agents and others that are involved with the Indie Systems services are not in any way or form liable for any harm of any kind executed or not executed, resulting from or arising through or from the use of any account registered with Indie Systems services.
Indie Systems allows unlimited connections per device. Indie Systems allows specific maximum devices to operate simultaneously according to the product package purchased by the client. That includes proxy connections, and each of them counts as a separate slot.
Indie Systems guarantees a 99.9% service uptime. In any event, Indie Systems shall not be liable for any loss, monetary or non-monetary harm beyond what the client paid to Indie Systems, and this shall not include attorney fees or court costs irrespective of any laws or statutes that prescribe otherwise.
Indie Systems does not condone or endorse any unlawful, illicit, criminal or fraudulent activities perpetrated by using the Indie Systems Services. Therefore, Indie Systems reserves the right to suspend or terminate an account in case any violation of the Terms of Service becomes apparent. As Indie Systems protects and respects customer privacy, it does not share or sell user logs or any other type of information to third party people, companies, organizations or any other entity. But, Indie Systems logs some user information (i.e. bandwidth) in order to protect these Terms and for technical reasons (i.e. error tracing). However, in the eventuality that Indie Systems would find out about an offense outside of those means (i.e., a customer would notify Indie Systems of them having done so), it would have the right to suspend or terminate the account.
You are disallowed to connect and use the Indie Systems Services if you are a minor as the law in your country of residence sets. You are disallowed to connect and use the Indie Systems Services if you are a minor, a competitor of our business, if you have been or are prohibited to access the Indie Systems Services, or if your account has been suspended or closed due to any reason.
Prohibited and restricted uses
Your access to and use of the Indie Systems Services is subject to these Terms and all applicable laws and regulations. We reserve the right, at any time, in our sole discretion, with or without notice, to terminate the accounts of, and block access to the Indie Systems Services to any users who infringe any applicable laws or these Terms.
While using the Indie Systems Services you yourself agree not to, and agree not assist, encourage, or enable others to use the Indie Systems Services:
- for unlawful, illicit, illegal, criminal or fraudulent activities, including but not limited to port scanning, sending spam, sending opt-in email, scanning for open relays or open proxies, sending unsolicited e-mail or any version or type of email sent in vast quantities even if the email is routed through third-party servers, any pop-up launching, use of stolen credit cards, credit card fraud, financial fraud, cryptocurrency fraud, cloaking, extortion, blackmail, kidnapping, rape, murder, sale of stolen credit cards, sale of stolen goods, offer or sale of prohibited, military and dual use goods, offer or sale of controlled substances, identity theft, hacking, pharming, phishing, scraping in any form or scale, digital piracy, intellectual property infringements and other similar activities.
- to assault, interfere, gain unauthorized access, deny service in any way or form to any other network, computer or node through Indie Systems Services.
- to exploit children in any way, including audio, video, photography, digital content, etc.
- to upload or distribute in any way files that contain viruses, worms, trojans, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer.
- to interfere with or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Indie Systems Services, any transactions being offered in connection with the Indie Systems Services or any other activities conducted by us, disrupt our website or any networks connected to the Indie Systems Services, or bypass any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Indie Systems Services.
- to use VPN Dedicated server for serving any other type of service except VPN that initially was configured for.
- to exploit the Indie Systems Services in any unauthorized way whatsoever, including, but not limited to, by trespass or burdening network capacity.
- to collect or harvest personal information about other users of the Indie Systems Services.
- to collect or harvest personal data of individuals, without legitimate interest or consent, or in violation of any applicable law.
- to take any action that imposes or may impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure.
- to share any data or other content with any unreasonably large number of persons, including without limitation sending blast communications to a large number of recipients or sharing content with persons you do not know or who do not know you.
- to represent that you are the representative or agent of any of the Indie Systems Services, including any of its functionality.
- to incorporate the Indie Systems Services or any portion thereof into any other program or product.
- to copy or reproduce, in any form or by any means, any part of the Indie Systems Services.
- to modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or create any derivative works based on the Indie Systems Services, including any of its files or documentation, or any portion thereof, or determine or attempt to determine any source code, algorithms, methods or techniques embodied in the Indie Systems application or any portion thereof.
- to violate general ethic or moral norms, good customs and fair conduct norms.
- to violate any third party’s rights, including any breach of confidence, personal data, copyright or any other intellectual property or proprietary right.
- to threaten, stalk, harm, or harass others, or promote bigotry or discrimination.
- to attempt to manipulate the Indie Systems name, services or products.
- to solicit or harvest personal information from or communicate with minors.
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Indie Systems Services, user accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Indie Systems Services through hacking, password mining, brute force or any other means.
- to use the Indie Systems Services for any military purpose, including cyberwarfare, weapons development, design, manufacture or production of missiles, nuclear, chemical or biological weapons.
- to otherwise infringe or circumvent these Terms.
We reserve the right to refuse service, suspend accounts or limit access to the Indie Systems Services in our sole discretion. Such suspension or access limitation may be implemented by Indie Systems instantly and without any indication, notice or refund. We may suspend your account for clarification, investigation or request you to explain your actions and provide additional information. If your account has been suspended, you must contact us for further information. We may suspend your user account for a reasonable period of time before we terminate a user account permanently.
The Indie Systems Services are not geographically limited; however, we make no representations or warranties that the Indie Systems Services are appropriate for use or access in your location and jurisdiction.
You access and use the Indie Systems Services in your country on your own initiative and you solely are responsible for complying with your local laws and regulations, if and to the extent such laws are applicable. We reserve the right to limit, in our sole discretion, the availability of the Indie Systems Services or any portion thereof, to any person, entity, geographic area, or jurisdiction, at any time.
We reserve the right to modify and update these Terms at our sole discretion, at any time, for any or no reason, and without liability, as indicated below. The amendment of Terms may be communicated to you by sending an email and/or by publishing the updated Terms on the Indie Systems website.
We also reserve the right to modify, update, or suspend the operation of the Indie Systems Services at our sole discretion, at any time, for any or no reason, and without notice or liability.
All users of Indie Systems Services are obliged to ensure that they are familiar with the most current wording of the Terms. The change of the Terms may be communicated to you by publishing the updated Terms on Indie Systems website, where the date of the most current wording of the Terms is indicated at the top of the web page. Since you agree to be bound by these Terms each time you use the Indie Systems services, please consider reviewing the Terms each time you use the Indie Systems services. Each update of the Terms comes into force as of the moment when it is published on this web page. You understand and agree that any continued use and access to the Indie Systems Services after any updates to these Terms are published, means that you voluntarily agree to be bound by the updated Terms.
The Terms constitute an agreement between you and us regarding the use of the Indie Systems Services. The parties acknowledge that no reliance is placed on any representation made but not expressly contained in these Terms.
If any provision of the Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that the Terms shall otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable.
You may not assign or transfer your rights or obligations under these Terms to any third party.
If you have questions or concerns regarding these Terms please contact us via https://shop.indie.systems/submitticket.php.
These Terms should not oppose by any means to the general Terms Of Service which also complete these Terms.